Dr. Shankar Dhaka
M.B.B.S, MD-General Medicine (UCMS, University of Delhi)
DM – Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Endoscopist, Jaipur
(Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, SGPGI)
Dr Shankar Dhaka is a reputed Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist in Jaipur with vast experience in the field of Digestive diseases, Liver related diseases & Advanced endoscopic procedures He is the visiting Gastroenterologist in most of the leading hospitals in Jaipur- Shalby Hospital, Apollo spectra hospital, Imperial hospital, Manipal Hospital and Amar Jain hospital
- DM - Gastroenterology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, (SGPGI)
- MD –General Medicine- University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, University of Delhi
- MBBS - SPMC Medical College, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Ten years experience in the field of General Medicine, Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- DM-Gastroeneterology, Hepatology & Endoscopist at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute (SGPGI)
- MD- General Medicine at University College Of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
Dr. Anubha Maan
- Nine years and eight months working experience including rotating internship.
- Have been working constantly and conducting camps with renowned private clinic for the past four years and seven months.
- Aware of the various treatment procedures and their outcomes, patient’s consent and importance of patient’s faith in the doctor & will for the treatment.
Conferences and Workshop
- Attended Conference in "Clinical Guide to solve Failures In Endodontics"
- Participated in training programme of "Hands on Training in Rotary Endodontics"
- Attended Workshop for Enhancement Programme on MDMS of ARDS Implants
- Completed one year certificate programme for fixed orthodontics by IAAO
Peptic ulcers are open sores in your digestive tract. When they’re located inside your stomach...<< Read More >>
Injection sclerotherapy is a medical procedure used to treat small internal hemorrhoids. This...<< Read More >>
In people who have cirrhosis, high blood pressure in the veins that carry blood from the intestines...<< Read More >>
Esophageal dilation is a procedure that allows your doctor to dilate, or stretch, a narrowed area of...<< Read More >>
Bleeding Per Rectum
Rectal bleeding is a symptom of a problem in the GI tract. The definition is broad as it means any...<< Read More >>
When you have diarrhea and vomiting, you may say you have the "stomach flu." These symptoms often are...<< Read More >>
Jaipur Gastro & Dental Care
Shiv Path, Nemi Nagar Extension, Block A, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
Timing : 8:00am – 9:00am (By appointment Only)
5:00pm 9:00pm (Mon-Sat)
Contact No.: (+91) 8104001166, 9455583504
Manipal Hospital Jaipur
Sikar Rd, Sector 2, Sector 5, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302013
Timing : 10:00am-2:00pm (Mon to Sat)
Amar Jain Hospital
Block C-374, Amrapali Circle, Behind Inox Cinema, Block C, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
Timing : 4:00pm-6:00pm (Except Wed, Sun)
Vinayak Fracture And General Hospital
Opposite Nav Durga Temple, Jaipur Road, Chomu
Timing : 4:00pm-6:00pm (Every Wed)
Kedia Hospital : TML
Khemi Sati Road, Fauz Ka Mohalla, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
Timing : 10:00am-2:00pm (2nd & 4th Sun)
Mehar Memorial Hospital
444, Jai Marg, Lajpat Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001
Timing : 10:00am-1:00pm (1st Friday)
Narnaul Rd, Ganpati Nagar, Behror, Rajasthan 301701
Timing : 10:00am-1:00pm (3rd Friday)
Get by Map
Book An Appointment!
Dr. Shankar Dhaka is amazing and the office staff is excellent. He is super caring and reassuring; always explains everything and makes sure I understand. The staff is friendly, respectful and they make everything go smoothly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
This was my first colonoscopy screening and I have to say the staff were all exceptionally polite, cheerful and helpful. I will definitely refer my friends to Dr. Shankar.
I was very nervous about my first colonoscopy. Dr. Shankar Dhaka put me at ease immediately, and did an excellent job. I was able to watch the last few minutes of the procedure and it was awesome! She explained everything clearly. they were wonderful as well! Job well done, Dr. Shankar Dhaka! Thanks,