Dr. Shankar Dhaka
M.B.B.S, MD-General Medicine (UCMS, University of Delhi)
DM – Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Endoscopist, Jaipur
(Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, SGPGI)
Dr Shankar Dhaka is a reputed Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist in Jaipur with vast experience in the field of Digestive diseases, Liver related diseases & Advanced endoscopic procedures He is the visiting Gastroenterologist in most of the leading hospitals in Jaipur- Shalby Hospital, Apollo spectra hospital, Imperial hospital, Manipal Hospital and Amar Jain hospital
- DM - Gastroenterology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, (SGPGI)
- MD –General Medicine- University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, University of Delhi
- MBBS - SPMC Medical College, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Ten years experience in the field of General Medicine, Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- DM-Gastroeneterology, Hepatology & Endoscopist at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute (SGPGI)
- MD- General Medicine at University College Of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology, IMA, INASL
His associations are:
- Assistant Professor in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, NIIMS, Jaipur
- Visiting Consultant in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, Shalby Hospital, Jaipur
- Visiting Consultant in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, Apollo Spectra Hospital, Jaipur
- Visiting Consultant in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, Imperial Hospital
- Visiting Consultant in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, Manipal Hospital, Jaipur
- Prevalence of hepatitis D virus infection among hepatitis B virus-infected individuals in India, Indian journal of Gastroenterology, 2015 Shankar
Dhaka1 & Neha Gupta1 & Tarun Kumar 1 & Swapnil Mishra1 & Avani S1 & Vishwajeet Yadav1 & Amit Goel1 & Rakesh Aggarwal1
- Prevalence, severity and impact on quality of life of restless leg syndrome in patients with liver cirrhosis in India (Accepted for publication Indian journal of Gastroenterology)
Amit Goel1, Shankar Lal Jat1, Avani Sasi1, Vimal Kumar Paliwal2, Rakesh Aggarwal1
- Gastric mucosal calcinosis mimicking malignancy (Accepted for publication in American Journal of Gastroenterology).
Conference and Paper Presentations:
- Attended various national conferences such as
- ISNCON 2010, ISGCON 2014, 2015
- INASL (2015), EPL 2016, CPLD 2016, APASL 2015
- Presented my research paper in various conferences such as
Awards and Recognitions:
- Poster Presentation - 2014
Dr. Anubha Maan
- Nine years and eight months working experience including rotating internship.
- Have been working constantly and conducting camps with renowned private clinic for the past four years and seven months.
- Aware of the various treatment procedures and their outcomes, patient’s consent and importance of patient’s faith in the doctor & will for the treatment.
Conferences and Workshop
- Attended Conference in "Clinical Guide to solve Failures In Endodontics"
- Participated in training programme of "Hands on Training in Rotary Endodontics"
- Attended Workshop for Enhancement Programme on MDMS of ARDS Implants
- Completed one year certificate programme for fixed orthodontics by IAAO
- Various Seminars Performed in COMMUNITY CAMPS
- Brushing Habits and hygiene
- Nutrition in maternity and child health
- Awareness programme for HIV
- Safe drinking water and fluoride
- Health effects of tobacco
- Organized Dental Check Up for people of Ullal, Moodbidri, Derlakatte, Surathkal under the banner of Manipal Dental team.
- Conducted Dental Treatment Camp for more than 200 School Kids in Year 2007 at Karkala and Jeppu.
- Part of Dental Camp Team for Valencia Old Age Homes.
- Managed Open Dental Check up Camp for People Of Ajmer with the support of Lions Club in year 2009.
- Organized Educatory Camp for Residential Society over 200 families Of Grand Vista on special request of GVWS.
- General Check up Camp with joint efforts from Medical Team was organized at Jai Public School, Jhunjhunu,Rajasthan in Jan 2014.
- Various mobile dental camps for underprivileged children and schools in Jaipur through SDMH mobile dental van.
- During my academic years, I was selected as best student for Tooth Carving in Dental Anatomy Practicals.
- Responsibilities including fabricating lab work, assisting various dental procedures.
- I have worked on Typhodont and Mounted Teeth with good practical hand during preclinical years and scored the maximum grade.
- Have been part of several community camps in various states of India and thus have a vast experience in taking care of patient’s.